THE GAME CHANGER
The Game Changer believes that success is defined by work ethic, rather than just natural talent. He is the first to arrive and the last to leave. Although no stranger to being in the spotlight, the Game Changer upholds the standards of discreet elegance. He believes a fine timepiece is as indispensable to a gentleman’s outfit as a fine necktie, custom made shoes with matching belt, or a pair of vintage cuff-links.
- LIMITED EDITION of only 30 pieces
- PRICE available upon request
- MOVEMENT Mechanical automatic-winding Swiss movement | MWC calibre 101 (modified ETA base)
- 28,800 vibrations per hour | 42-hour power reserve | Date display | Sweeping seconds hand
- FRONT Blue dial with sunray treatment | Rehaut (inner ring) engraved with “MAIZE AND BLUE”
- Front sapphire crystal, domed, with anti-reflective coating
- BACK Sapphire crystal display caseback, in the shape of The Big House, with anti-reflective coating
- Decorated rotor with, "GO BLUE"
- CASE Stainless steel case (316L surgical grade) | 41mm in diameter, 10mm in thickness
- Water resistance to 50 meters (5ATM)
- STRAP Custom strap, made to order (blue alligator with matte finish, maize lining and contrast stitching shown) | Quick-release pin system | Tang buckle